Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summertime in the Mojave

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

It's been a hard week. Triple digits didn't help any; and for 2 of those days I thought I had a fever. I feel like the worst of it has passed and I got to work on crafts today and move some boxes so I don't feel so claustrophobic in here. I've been thinking of all my passions and dreams and wondering where they all went.

I am happiest when the sun goes down.  In fact last night I sat in a camping chair way out back and fell fast asleep with the cool breeze caressing my face. When I woke up I was a little scared. I still have an irrational or rational fear that I'll wake up to find my foot in a coyote's mouth.

As I walked back to the house, I saw a huge shooting star so close to the ground and burning bright green. I wasn't even looking up at the time, but the light was so bright, I looked up to see what it was.

Pink Cactus Flowers

Sunflowers that grew all by themselves.

Sunrise in the Mojave

No comments:

Post a Comment