Monday, June 3, 2013

Queen's Champion Barony of Angels

Oh Look...Knees!



Clash

Red Shirt Guy

Honour your opponent.

The Dance

Drama

Ready to fight.

Double kill?


Shield block.

Now what?

Back view.

Bow to the one whose favor you bear.

Double elimination.

Grrr!

Hail Chivalry

Nice kit.

I would love to see this on a magazine cover.

Fancy shield.
Crunch


Low shot.

Don't hurt me.
Yesterday was the perfect escapism for me. I got to go to Queen's Champion Archery in the Barony of Angels aka Los Angeles CA. I wasn't that diligent about getting photos of all the activities. For some reason, every time I sat down I never wanted to get up again. And I was aggravated with my camera, which hasn't worked quite right since the day I fell down and smashed it on a rock. But of the photos I did get, I really liked them.  So I'll share them. Notice how green everything is? I miss green since moving to the desert.

There was also fencing going on on the other side of the field. Next time I'll write a list so I get some of everything. Also, dear photo fairy, I really need a new camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment