Monday, July 15, 2013

Lifestyle While Traveling

Bear with me. I'm really sleepy right now but haven't had time to post in days, so I wanted to do an entry.

I'm still traveling, living on the generosity of family and friends. It's been lovely but taxing. I'm trying to fit into the lifestyles of others. I miss my own schedule. But the weather has been great and I've spent a lot of time in parks. I've also gotten to watch movies and play computer games. I saw the new Lone Ranger movie. I liked it but since it just came out I don't want to spoil the plot for anyone.

Back home, my boyfriend found my ankh under the passenger seat. I had about given up on ever finding it again, so I'm happy about that. Now if only I could find my two missing library books before the fines get too high. Where could they be? So frustrating. It's a tiny house. How do we keep losing things in it?

I've been watching art journal DIY videos. I just don't seem to have the energy to work in my long hand journal lately. I have it sitting right next to me on a TV tray, but once the Internet goes on, I can't tear myself away from the magic box.

Driving home yesterday I spotted a small deer. It's the first and only one I've seen on this trip. We took a walk along a country lane last night and I saw a bunch of grapes growing amidst pear trees. Lovely.

My daughter is on the Paleo diet so I've gotten to experience some new recipes. I liked most of them. I couldn't quite get used to pureed broccoli though. The salmon was great. And the spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce on it wasn't too bad.

The sleepiness is starting to overwhelm me.

Type more another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment