Wednesday, July 31, 2013

San Luis Obispo Renaissance Faire Photos


After the joust.
Sword Dancer

Interesting Scimitar

Wish they were my drummers.

Greenman getting into the act.

My lovely eldest daughter

Hennin

Enjoying the joust.

Lance

Full of milk and very relaxed.

Mother and child
I used to work at this faire and now it has moved on without me. It is even in a new location. It moved from El Chorro Regional Park to Laguna Lake in San Luis Obispo, CA. But since I was visiting my daughter and her family wanted to go, I got to go too. I made a red tunic so my grandson could be a pirate. I let out the seams in my daughter's bodice because she's a different size after giving birth five months ago. Her husband's garb didn't fit either because he's been working out and can't get into his shirts! So we did the best we could. I had not brought my garb on the train of course, so I made do with what I had. Surprised it all turned out so well though. Huzzah!

I want gold.

Grandson dancing with my daughter.
Persian Glass Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment