Saturday, July 6, 2013

Off On An Adventure

The day will be spent packing for a journey by train; first northwest of here to the Central Coast, then from there to Southern CA. I can only carry 2 suitcases, and they will have to be small because I threw my back out a few days ago trying to get up off of an air mattress in the middle of the night to take care of the cat.

The weather here has been triple digits all week, so I can't wait to escape to the SLO area. Figuring out the itinerary was a bitch, because the only train that worked tomorrow was sold out. I had to give up a lot of my plans on Sunday in order to make a train in the middle of the afternoon. I hate HATE hate not having my own car anymore. And unless a money tree falls on me, I can't fix that problem anytime in the foreseeable future. I'm so angry at myself for letting myself get into this hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment