Saturday, August 30, 2014

Metaphysical Arts

My boyfriend brought me a business card yesterday from a Pawnee Shaman. That must have had a subliminal affect on me because I fell into Vistaprint at midnight and didn't come up for air until 5 AM. I ordered business cards for my tarot, psychic mediumship, hypnotherapy business and it took me forever to figure out what to put on them that would be obvious to people that are into that, and a bit obscure to those that think it's all a bunch of hooey.

I fell in love with a card of a man and women dancing the tango. At least I think it's the tango. Then where it said 'Company Name' I put 'Zelena's Dance & Theater Studio" (a big dream of mine). It looked fantastic on there, but since the studio doesn't exist yet, I tried a bunch of other titles including 'witch', 'high priestess', creatologist, creatrix, Maker of Things, and a few others. I finally settled on Metaphysical Arts. Now I have to learn not to be so shy that I can't even give out the cards. I feel really vulnerable putting myself out there like that, because the minute you do, someone will come along and say 'prove it.'

Then I found some return address labels that matched the red and gold color scheme.

And then just for fun I ordered labels that have a graphic of a monkey juggling, because I like juggling and monkeys and I need to lighten up once in a while.

The whole reason I was looking at return address labels in the first place was that Fletcher wanted me to order him some conservative address labels. And because it's the labor day weekend, both Zazzle and Vistaprint are having discounts.  So I got a great deal. Now I just have to wait 8 days to get them and hope I didn't make any typos at 3 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment