Thursday, March 14, 2013

Libraries Pro and Con

There was a lovely pink sunset tonight. We feasted on spaghettini and broccoli in cream of celery soup. I started reading Black Dawn, one of the Morganville Vampire series. It's so good I'm already 1/3 of the way through it. In fact the library had both of the books I put on hold waiting for me when I dropped in. It's a tiny library but the librarians are super nice.

In other library news, my previous library sent me a $78 bill. Two books were destroyed when we moved, so it's time to pay up. About $50 of it is for the books, $10 is the replacement fee, and $15 is the collection agency fee. Ouch. If I can find the books on Amazon for less they are open to that, but I'll still have to buy the books and pay the $15 fee and figure a way to drive 120 miles to deliver the books. Oh well. In the long run it might be better just to send a check.

No comments:

Post a Comment