Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Off On Another Adventure

Time to pack for a camping/vending/archery event. Oh yes, I should have been getting ready all along, but until we found a pet sitter, it didn't look like I was going to get to go.  And I woke up with a backache which morphed into a headache.  We got the laundry done at the laundromat and now I'm too tired to pack. But pack I must unless I'm going to go for five or six days without clean clothes.  There are three categories of packing. Personal stuff, like I'd take on any trip out of town. Craft booth stuff, and archery/projects to work on stuff. Between the two of us, space is at a premium since we only have your average sized pick-up truck, with the archery booth having top priority.  Which means I never get to take my guitar and I have to argue for the right to take things like juggling equipment. You know, the stuff I take so I'll actually have FUN on the trip. I need to re-pack my inventory so it takes up less space.

My cat is sitting in an office chair with his face buried in the corner of it. I'm sure he's a bit stressed because the pet sitter has been here 2 days already. One extra person in our tiny house adds stress. But it was the only way he could get a ride out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment