Monday, February 4, 2013

Crossing My Fingers

I'm feeling much better today but I'm still having trouble focusing. I can't seem to stay focused on things that will earn me money. I am also very distracted by knowing my daughter may be having her baby this afternoon. The hospital released her but then the labor pains got worse, so she's going back. So I don't know if this is the big moment or another false alarm. I wish I was there. I'll have to wait for updates just like everyone else. I know it's going to be a girl and the name Emma Louise popped into my mind, though they haven't told me the name yet.

My day's been kind of mixed up. I had baked potatoes with roasted garlic and sour cream for breakfast. Then I had pancakes for lunch. So my taste buds are confused from the cold in my nose. That and we haven't gone grocery shopping since we have both been sick. I need to create some income and fast, so I hope I am well enough to focus soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment