Sunday, February 17, 2013

Glorious Sunday

I spent a glorious day at the archery range. I didn't shoot any arrows though. I worked on stuff for my Etsy shop all day. I watched other people make bows, bowstrings, and arrows. I watched someone order 2 dozen arrows from my boyfriend and pay him by check. Then that family left. Ten minutes later their kid came running back. I figured he'd forgotten something. He went to my boyfriend and asked for the check back.

I took lots of photos and as soon as I find my camera when we unpack the truck I'll edit them and post some. But we might have to go to Midway City tomorrow. We have a stack of boxes on a friend's patio and there is 100% chance of rain at her house.  Which means we either have to go get the boxes or accept the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment