Saturday, January 26, 2013

Follow Me

I'm almost made it through the first month of my daily blog for 2013. It's been hard to post every day with my dial-up connection. For a few days I couldn't get it to open with Windows IE at all. Fortunately, I switched to Firefox and now Blogger has been working much better. I don't know why that is, but it's a relief.

I still have only 1 follower, and that makes me sad. Maybe people don't follow blogs anymore, preferring to find the links on Twitter or Facebook or that Google plus widget.

Last night I didn't sleep well and kept having annoying and repetitive dreams. So I tried to sleep in a recliner for the second half of the night. My cold is worse I'm afraid. And there is no sunlight today so I'm in for another dreary day. I'm hoping to get a ride to the yarn shop, but even that is looking tentative at this point. But I will hold on to that hope, because at least it is something to look forward to today.

Cheer me up and follow my blog. It's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment