Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thawing Out


Yesterday when I unpacked my daily box I found my yoga video. I’m looking forward to getting back into it because I’ve been so stiff every day. It’s so cold in my house; I’m going to have to warm up before I can even start. The phone rang and I got up to answer it, and I was so stiff that by the time I crossed the room, they’d hung up.

I try not to be angry that my boyfriend moved us somewhere so cold. But when my arthritis flares up, it’s hard to be happy. I was so worried about being too hot here (and I will be come summer) but I had no idea I’d be freezing my bottom off in winter. I wear outdoor clothes indoors. Yesterday I was going to go outside for some reason, and I got up to put a sweatshirt on, and I realized I already had on the same clothes I’d wear outside. Its noon, and I’m wearing pants, shirt, sweatshirt, socks, shoes, knit hat, and knit scarf IN THE HOUSE. And I’m still cold. We are trying to save the firewood for evenings so we don’t run out. Since it is warm and beautiful outside, I’m heading out as soon as I get my daily blog posts finished. I’m sure I’ll be in a better mood when I defrost.

No comments:

Post a Comment