Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Snowing!


I slept in the recliner last night because the winds were howling and it was too noisy to sleep in my bed next to the window. I tried drowning it out with the radio, but then the radio was too loud to sleep next to. So the cat and I shared the recliner. When I got up this morning it was snowing. We cancelled our plans to visit friends today and stayed home to enjoy a warm fire and a snowy morning. It doesn’t look like I’m going to make it to the library either. But I’m reading a good fantasy trilogy. Book two is ‘To Light a Candle.’ I already ordered book 3 from the interlibrary loan system. The library here is tiny so I have to order almost everything.

I’m going in circles trying to figure out how to change my address for my CSA Annuity.  When it didn’t arrive this month I realized it’s probably one of those types of things that the post office won’t forward. I needed that money to pay bills! It should be a simple thing but I’ve been going around in circles for 3 days trying to find out who will change it for me and waiting for call backs. So far this year I’ve had hassles with the City of LA, the State of CA (DMV) and the Federal Government. And it’s only Jan 10th.

On a more cheerful note, we got to use a BOGO coupon at Hometown Buffet yesterday for my birthday. It’s the only one in this area and it was quite nice. If you get on their birthday list, you have a week from your birthday to use the coupon they Email you.  Which reminds me, I need to get my boyfriend’s name on that list because his birthday is Jan. 13. Go Capricorns! If you want to get on the coupon list it's here: Hometown Buffet.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment