Sunday, January 27, 2013

Slow Internet Connections

I'm hassling with my Internet connection again. I couldn't take the dial-up anymore so I got Virgin Broadband yesterday. It's also slow. I can get no better than a low or good signal. I called to ask how to fix that and she recommended buying an antenna to boost the signal. So I browsed the Radio Shack website and their antennas are about $200-$300 range. I think it's ridiculous to pay $55 for the service per month to begin with, for limited data so I'm not going to be buying a $200 antenna. But I'll go ask someone at the store how much the exact one I need would be, just to be sure. So I called Verizon once again to ask them if DSL was available at my home yet. Still no. She said all they had was Direct TV. Our next door neighbors have DSL, but Verizon said there are no new ports available so we are S.O.L. Ugh. That's how my day is going. I just want fast unlimited Internet service that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like I had in Anaheim. Why is that so hard to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment